|· What is a Community Web Site?|
Community web site are sites that gives support and information for PHP-Nuke for specific language and/or country. Back to Top
Generally a Community site carries information, forums, tutorials, howtos documents, events, translations, etc. about PHP-Nuke.
|· Can I have my own Community Site?|
Of course! If your country/language doesn't have a PHP-Nuke community or if it exists but you want to have your own site, just proceed to register your domain name and host it where you want. Back to Top
PHPNuke.org central site unfortunately doesn't give support to community sites yet (I'm working on something to be announced in the future), but I'll be more than happy to publish your news under the Community topic.
Also you will have a link to your site from the Community Module.
|· What are the rules for a Community site?|
Easy... if you want to be qualified as an official community site you must follow these sinple rules:
Easy rules and very easy to follow.Back to Top
- Have your own web site (own and related domain name is prefered)
- Use PHP-Nuke, any version, in your community site
- Publish news for PHP-Nuke ONLY (no competing products)
- Be active giving information, news, resources, services, etc.
- Be nice with your visitors and with newbies
- No discrimination/racism allowed
- No adult/illegal content of any kind
- Do not distribute current PHP-Nuke Club versions
- From time to time be in touch with me
- Have a great sense of humor ;)
|· Why don't you allow competing products discussion/support from a Community site?|
Ethics. Just plain simple. Back to Top
Think about it for a while. If we talk good about competing products, we are pissing ourselves, if we talk bad we'll fall under people's flames and we'll not be fair with anyone.
You'll never see a decent and respectable company giving support and/or originating discussion around a competing product. So... this the reason to not allow under any circunstance a talk/support for competing and/or similar products.